• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

TGNewman

Scribe
Greetings to you all.

I am TGNewman, and like most of you, I seek to be a writer.

I'm in my last year of study at university, and now seemed the best time to press on with my dream.

Wish me luck, and I hope you'll enjoy, and more importantly, provide feedback on my work.

Regards,
TGNewman

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Where is said university, and/or what are you studying?

Welcome to the group. :) Hope you enjoy it here immensely.

TGNewman

Scribe
Its the University of London, Reading Philosophy and Theology. Thank you for the greetings.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and welcome to the Scribes. In accordance with what you asked, I wish you luck. More than that, I wish you luck, creative virility, editing acumen, an obscene amount of financial success, and the ability to smite your enemies in righteous halos of heavenly fire.

Well, perhaps not the last bit. That may get out of hand. I'll keep that one for myself.

TGNewman

Scribe
What do you plan to do with said degree?

Well. My summer will be at Buckingham Palace, believe it or not, where i have given tours for the last 3 years. Over this period I aim to find work in the publishing industry, which is quite large in London.

The degree itself is very thoughtful. I have studied the ethics, history and philosophies of most world religions. Along with this I have read great philosophies, from Aristotle, to Karl Yung. On the side, I was able to study pure ethics, in regards to politics, sociology, spirituality, and aesthetics.

To sum up my degree, here is a title for one one of my modules this year. PH325 Love, Sex, Death and God.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Ah, a figure of intellectual refinement. How nice. I think I'm somewhat envious of your course. I'm doing a history of the arts with the Open University, so I'm going through people like Stalin, Cleopatra and the Dalai Lama.