• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey all!

Frayling0

Acolyte
Hi there, I'm Luke and new to the site. I've been fantasy writing on and off for several years. Now, 20 years of age, I want to get a meaty and proper fantasy novel on the go. I'm currently in the planning stages. Looks like there's lots of interesting discussion here, so I look forward to joining in :)

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Luke! Feel free to jump in wherever you like and make yourself at home. We're glad to have you.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Hello Luke. I was tempted to do it, tempted to say something about being or not being your father, but I thought against it. So, how often do you get those jokes and then stare blankly at them as the teller laughs hysterically thinking it was the first time you heard it?

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Avast me hearties, we've a new shipmate. Pass 'im the rum and show 'im the ropes. If'n ye have the stomach for it, come an' join us in the Challenges. It be more fun than a rousing game of Who can Fit the Most Dead Fish in Their Underpants.

Alright, off ye go now, lad. Them planks don't swab themselves, y'know. And remember to mind yer manners or the cap'n will throw ye' in the bilge. I spent me a few nasty nights down there in the smelly dark an' it ain't no fun. One minute yer beating yer mates at cards, a couple aces tucked in yer bodice fer good measure, an' the next yer cuddlin' the rats just to stay warm.

Whew, that's enough for me tonight. Sorry I was on your post when the mood overtook me, but I felt piratey tonight. Anyways, welcome to the scribes. I hope you find what you're looking for here. This is an awesome community and full of friendly people. See you around.

Hey there Luke, I see you've met some of the Scribes;). Really everyone's great around here, feel free to dive in and have fun. Hopefully see you in the threads.

Frayling0

Acolyte
Thank you again! :) My final exam of the year is on Friday (for Uni), I'm so excited because I'll finally have time to start writing properly again this summer.