• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey there!

Vix

Acolyte
Just stopping by to introduce myself (I s'pose that's pretty obvious)!

I came across this site while doing a google search for fantasy writing communities, and decided you all looked a decent sort ;)

Currently, I am in the midst of writing my own fantasy horror novel (I think that would be a decent way to describe it...Maybe...). I actually started writing it in high school and got away with that since my teachers always assumed I was taking notes. I finished it, but by that point had burned out. Only recently did I dust it off, give it a quick read over, and decide it was time to take it to the limit (hey that's a good song!).

So, at this point I am rewriting it. No major plot changes, but piecing ideas together, implementing things that were introduced too late, etc. It's tiring but fun to see it all finally come together.

ANYWAY! TL;DR I am excited to join everyone here. It will be great to be amongst fellow fantasy lovers.

Welcome! don't be afraid to jump right into discussions. We also expect to see a bit of your writing in the show case. Good luck, have fun. Stay active.