• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi from south Africa

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hi Gavin,

If your last post is a story (which I assume it is), you may want to share it in the "Showcase" forum above this one. Many more people will read it, and you'll get more feedback there.

gavintonks

Maester
Our pet shops do look like zoos but mostly imports, birds, fish, snakes and lizard type things plus spiders. We have a crocodile farm up the road but non in the river system. Someone reported a Hippo a while ago in the river system but I think they darted it and took it back, now there is a dangerous beast. Another 'zoo" where I lived had baby rhinos and they had escaped and blocked the road were asking for treats at my window. Zoos are necessary to teach people and I did work for one the animals were very happy there, I stayed at the place for a week while I was working and seeing the animals outside of Zoo times they were incredibly content. cages are pretty much outlawed here and you would have a dozen raving greeny lesbian amazons taking you on for doing something bad.[said in mirth and not to offend any who may be a member of the forum] Thats not a bad list of animals to see. The Lion park has built new enclosures so the lions now have platforms, they look like a big stuffed animal sitting and staring into space hahahah. My friend was the pro for the Lion park so was behind the scenes they are pretty big and would not like to see a hungry one any time soon.