• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How to Add My Signature

pmmg

Myth Weaver
If you click on your name at the top right of the screen, a drop down will appear, and signature will be one of the choices.

The siggy is limited. If you look at mine, I am about at my character limit.

If you click on your name at the top right of the screen, a drop down will appear, and signature will be one of the choices.

The siggy is limited. If you look at mine, I am about at my character limit.
There's a character limit? Does it include spaces?

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I think it does include spaces. If I recall, I had to put all the rules on one line to cut down on spaces.

How much do you want to write?

If you make a big billboard out of it, ppl wont like it.

I think it does include spaces. If I recall, I had to put all the rules on one line to cut down on spaces.

How much do you want to write?

If you make a big billboard out of it, ppl wont like it.
Not enough to make ppl go tldr. Just a quick little blurb related to writing or reading and a link to my sci-fi/fantasy series website where ppl can see the books I’ve written

I tried to add the following signature:

“The 2 most important questions a writer can ask

What if? Why not?

See what I have written Elemental Magic A Journay In Science Fantasy By Rhonda Denise Johnson ~ The Nanosia Series

And got the following message:

“Oops! We ran into some problems.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.

I will change anything the system deems inappropriate.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello!

The system here automatically blocks new people from posting links. Just keep posting in the Forums normally, and after some time you should be able to post links, as a part of your signature for example, without trouble.

Have a good day!