• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Signature Time Frames

_Michael_

Troubadour
So, when exactly does our ability to actually have a signature kick in? I tried posting a link to deviantArt, and it wouldn't allow it. I get I'm new; however, I passed the five post limit in an hour.

Plus, I've noticed that this site doesn't like deviantArt links regardless. Tried uploading one of my pieces to a forum and it wouldn't allow the link. I had to instead download the png and upload it to postimages. Is there a reason why deviantArt links are shunned? I mean, it's not like I'm trying to post 4chan links or something.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I think it’s five posts for a signature. But image signatures are off. So you can link to your deviant art profile but not display the image.

I’m not sure why you’re having trouble linking to deviant art otherwise… what image are you linking to?

_Michael_

Troubadour
Just my main profile page. There's nothing on there but Star Wars and fantasy stuff.

Unless my They Live! reference is being flagged, but all I said was, "They Live! is predictive programming. Prove me wrong." lol Not sure how that's controversial. I can send you a link to my homepage in a pm if you would like to see. I'll try it again after I post this.

Edit: Nope. Your AI hates me. lmao
Screenshot-2023-11-03-at-2-34-18-PM.png