• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Invitation to Private Chat

I won't object to people chatting with me. You guys seem like a decent bunch. :)

I can honestly say that there is no one here that I would not want to talk to!
I have nothing but kind words for each and every member here. Which just blows my mind because I don't like people as a general rule. Really on any given day I can name at least five new reasons I think 99% of the human population is (are) little more than soul sucking parasites.

This group is the 1% Now I'm gonna toot some horns for the people I think are exceptional be sure to get to know them better.
In no paticular order :
Reaver, Anihow, Sidekick, Grey Sage, Centerfield, Ben, Ouroboros, Ravana, Dragon, Phill, Riki, Xan just to name a few off the top of my head. There are others of course but I'm bad with names... I blame it on the blond roots ;)

Enjoy.

Last edited:

myrddin173

Maester
This group is the 1% Now I'm gonna toot some horns for the people I think are exceptional be sure to get to know them better.
In no paticular order :
Reaver, Anihow, Sidekick, Grey Sage, Centerfield, Ben, Ouroboros, Ravana, Dragon, Phill, Riki, Xan just to name a few off the top of my head. There are others of course but I'm bad with names... I blame it on the blond roots ;)

Enjoy.

I know one you forgot... The Blue Lotus! Serious people she is one awesome lady.

Also feel free to message me. If I have time I will chat for as long as you want.

See there is one I forgot... Myr rocks :) So does Tel... I'll add more to the list as I remember... Basicly Just get to know everyone here!!!! ;)

Hey Myr, thanks that's sweet. But In all honesty I'm nothing like the others here. I'm just the resident loonytoon.
Edit: Oh and steerpike... etc etc etc.

Last edited:

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I like chat to, but be warned, I leave my computer on and walk away ALL THE TIME. So send an invitation if u just wanna say hi, and if I'm here, I never say no.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I like chat to, but be warned, I leave my computer on and walk away ALL THE TIME. So send an invitation if u just wanna say hi, and if I'm here, I never say no.

Same here. Then I come back and see that someone asked to chat and has since logged off. I don't ignore chat requests, but I leave myself logged in to this site often, even when not at the computer, so if I do not respond that is why.