• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Member Whereabouts

Dante Sawyer

Troubadour
I'm going on college visits to: Rodchester, Brown, Dartmouth, Wesleyan, Middlebury, and Amherst for a few days. I'm kinda new here, but I post a decent amount. I still may be able to post a little, but certainly not as much as I have been. Anyway, see you all on Friday. Chamos.

-Dante

Dante Sawyer

Troubadour
I'm back. Also if anyone has attended University of Puget Sound, University of Rochester, Brown, Wesleyan, or Duke, please let me know what you thought about the schools as those are the schools I'm planning on applying to. Thanks.

Dante Sawyer

Troubadour
Once again, I'm gonna be gone for a few days... I have preseaon football camp. Two-a-days... not thrilled, and I'm a possible captain this year so I have to try extra hard to set an example for the lower classes... long story short, I'll be back on in four or five days. Bye everyone.

Dr.Dorkness

Minstrel
I'll be ofline from the 27th of june until the 14th of august.

I'll be doing some volunteer work for a local foundation to entertain childern who don't go on holliday in the summer. I've already been very busy with it. I wrote the script for the acting (to tell the stor of the theme this year) yeaaay. But those two and a half weeks I'll be at a camp in the wild, wild nature of Sittard (my hometown). without an internet, phone or an technologie that let's one connect to people.

Thaumicist

Dreamer
In the unlikely event that anyone actually wants to know - I'll be internet-less for four weeks as of Monday due to being on the far side of the planet. Really looking forward to those twenty-four hour plane journeys...

Which side would be considered the far side Thaumicist?

I will be headed back home after three months away. Some of my normal time online will be taken up over the next three weeks with preparing to leave, traveling, and getting settled back in at home. I will try to keep up with everyone here.

Having disappeared for days at a time recently, perhaps I ought to explain. I'm in the process of moving house and will be for the next few weeks, though hopefully I'll be able to stop in occasionally. :)

Thanks for being here, fellow scribes!

I am back in California, and have been catching up with my family. It might take me a little while to catch up... I am way behind on the forum. Just found out I am going to Arizona in September.

myrddin173

Maester
I'm fine we only had one tree down near us but way in the back woods. Last I had heard almost 90% of my town was without power, luckily the community college is a couple towns over and does have power. I will be able to get on here most days during the week, hopefully power is back by saturday.

Well, I'll probably be on here less, as I've been seriously nauseous lately and it doesn't look to be going away anytime soon. It's all I can do most days to lay on the couch and haul myself up to feed my kids every once and a while.

Don't worry, nothing serious. Expecting baby #3 and my body hates pregnancy. Still super early (only a month and a half along), so we haven't told many people IRL, but I figure no harm in telling my internet friends. :)

Congrats Myth!
I love babies... We are having fertility issues atm so we will have to wait a while longer for our own bundle of joy, but... I can't wait!
You're so lucky.
Enjoy the quiet time while you can.

Shadoe

Sage
Congrats! Wish I could offer you some really good advice, but all I've got is: crackers. I had both ends of the spectrum, from almost none to barfing through all eight months, so I have no idea.

That's great! We have three kids in our family and I think it's perfect, although it can get a little haywire if they are as active as we were. Anyways, congratulations.