• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Author Joining the Fray

Well....joining the fray, not the Fray...no future in the music industry at the moment.

However, I think and hope my future lies in writing. I recently published my first full lenght novel, Firesoul. It's on Amazon and the like. It was pretty darn cool to finally hold my hardcover in my hands. When I did my first signing, even better. I used to dream of this stuff. I've been selling a couple hundred copies a month, but trying to spread the word, join some forums, talk about writing, and in other various and sundry ways, just shoot the proverbial poop.

I've had handfuls of shortstories published in the last decade or so, and I currently have three new bookdeals to follow up my entry piece. Shadow-Walker will be the sequel to Firesoul and my foray in the fantasy that I love. Y is a book I am co-writing with Jack Adler, an 82-year-old Holocaust survivor. Those memoirs come out next spring. And my first deal, but longest project has been a ghost-writer spot with a pretty well-known athlete. That's a slow process due to his schedule, but we're hoping for a release by the end of next summer.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

If you're interested, check me out at Frank LaVoie.

Cheers!

TWErvin2

Auror
Map the Dragon/Frank,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your debut novel with Mbedzi Publishing. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Terry

Last edited:

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome Frank!

We're glad to have you with us, and will look forward to hearing more about your writing endeavors.

Thanks for checking Digital_Fey. I had an good time working on it and it was interesting to learn about the world of publishing as the project progressed.