• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Kid on the Block

matthewmazer

I'm on another site for writers but I haven't been on there in years, and I thought I would try my luck here.
To give a little info about myself my UN is my namee, I'm currently a junior in high school with an honors/AP curriculum, a junior marshal and future honor grad. I am actively involved in the JROTC unit in my school (I'm also currently the Battalion Commander). Creative Writing has been a hobby of mine since I was in middle school especially fantasy/Sci-Fi. If/when I post works here some of you may think stuff sounds familiar and that's because I have been heavily inspired by Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and some other pop-culture items (but nothing is plagiarism, it's simply inspiration). I look forward to posting and reading everything on here.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Welcome to Scribes! It's good to see more young writers coming into the genre. You're far from the only one here, so you're in good company.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met matthewmazer
You will hopefully find this a great place to learn and share.
Leap on in when you have half a mind.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for joining our community!

Last edited:

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
This is a fun forum and a great place to learn and share. I owe a lot to this site and its fine members. Hope it's as much a benefit to you as it was to me. We;re always happy to help or motivate and for a good time, join us in chats or challenges.