• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Saying Hello

Kyle_Throw

Hi all,

I'm new here, with only one post under my belt, so to speak. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've been writing since I was very young. I tended to write little stories here and there, but when I was twelve I embarked on the biggest writing adventure of my life. I started a book from a short forty page story that I wrote for a creative writing class. Since then, it has been through several incarnations as I myself have grown as a person and a writer. A few months ago I decided that it was time to self-publish and get my work out there for everyone to view. I'm 23 years old now, so this has been about thirteen years in the making. I've had the book professionally edited by a good friend of mine who recently graduated from the University of Colorado in Denver with a degree in English. We've worked on the story and grammar for months now and it's now in the final stages of "pre-production", if you will.

I'm so glad to be here and I hope that I continue to grow in my writing as my series continues. Good to meet you all.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kyle_Throw
Congratulations on your journey so far.
This is a great place to learn and share.
Leap on in when you have half a mind.