• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Something I need to share with the world

Grandeur

Minstrel
Hello everyone. Brand new to the site and the forums of the Mythic Scribes, but I am in no way a stranger to the subtle science of writing fantasy stories. Creating stories has been a dear passion of mine since my stream of consciousness, as it were, came online, and I have subsequently spent the last twenty years honing this passion into a creative outlet: writing novels. The last eight or nine years have been spent crafting an ever-deepening plot (planning to span 7 books/installments) in a world that feels as tangible and real to me as this one. I have poured every idea and archetype of idea that I know of into a concise framework to create this world, and while I am proud of the product, it is only half of the equation. I have a knot of plots and no one to help me untangle them.

So here I am, trying to make a splash with all of you Mythic Scribes in hopes of finding friends and colleagues that speak the language of story creation. See you all on the forums!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Grandeur

This is, as I hope you will find, a good place to learn and share.
Leap on in when you have half a mind.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for joining us. I hope you find all the support you're looking for here.

Welcome to the space Grandeur.
I hope that you find what you are looking for here. Please ask if you need anything there are a lot of very talented people here.
I'm not one of them yet... someday. :)

Looking forward to reading from you.
~BL~

Grandeur

Minstrel
For those of you who wish to read or see my works, I have a thread in the Fantasy Art Forum called the World of Dark Advent, and a thread in the Showcase Forum called Lightbearer- Prologue of 'Twilight's Requiem'.

I'd appreciate any feedback and criticisms on them.