• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Song feature in my book

Bee

Dreamer
I'm putting this in Chit Chat as I don't think this comes under self promotion or writing forums.

1 of the books in my series has the characters sucked into a book that bears a resemblance to a disney story, a fairytale all singing, all dancing world with their memories altered. Somehow they must find a way to regain their memories and escape the world or they will be trapped forever singing about flowers and dragons while dealing with an evil prince and his…experiments.

What is awesome and amazing however is that a long-time fan of mine, the youtube professional singer Sharm, has sung 1 of the songs featured in the book for me. The song was written by myself but then my fiancée edited a few bits that weren't up to standard and is 1 of a number that feature in the book that I will get sung and up on youtube so that they can be heard too.

Sharm herself writes a lot of cover and parody songs featured in fantasy games as well as original work, and is definitely worth a look for people to see her songs.

This is the link to the song that she sung to go with the book.

Sharm ~ Let Me Go (For the book "Once Upon A Time") - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator: