• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

sorry my username sucks...

hey all. Just found this place a couple of days ago and its pretty great. Im a huge fantasy, sci-fi fan although I haven't read as much as I would like. I also feel this pull to create something out of all these ideas floating in my head. And ya I got a crappy username. I just linked to my Facebook so I could log in quicker and bam there's my username, my alias from fb. I wanted something cooler like Shadowfax, or the Harbringer of Death.. nope, just my real name. Oh well.

Chilari

Staff
Don't worry about it, others use their real names too. Or names which could be real names, I can't say I message everyone with a real-sounding name to demand if it is the same as the name on their drivers license or whatever.

Welcome to Mythic Scribes. It's a pretty cool place. I look forward to seeing your contributions to the various discussions going on.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Since you're brand new here, I can change your name. Just send me a private message with your preference.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, _______________! Don't worry, I'll enter your brand new handle as soon as B.D. changes it for you. :D This is a very cool site! I look forward to seeing you around the Scriptorium!

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and salutations, *name undecided*. I look forward to hearing your input in the times ahead. So please, *name undecided* feel welcome and be merry. Or be Mary, given your current issue, *name undecided*.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Welcome, 'Insert Name Here' , to 'Insert Site Here'. Feel free to hop the site and visit 'Insert Catagories Here'.

Last edited:
Hey guys, thank for the welcome and I appreciate the offer to change my name. Meh, ill just stick with it as is so I don't have to remember yet another username lol

Welcome to the Scribes Scott. My name sucks as well, and it is my real name, but hey ho. If you're a fantasy fan then you've come to the right place. Feel free to delve right in and join our many and varied discussions.

Welcome to the space.
I have not had time to say hello to the new people in a few weeks. I started pre-med classes and it's been killer.

So with that said this is for all the new people, "Hello and I am looking forward to getting to know you a little better." (I'm free time wise in about 13 weeks.)

Glad to have you guys with us,
~BL~