• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Mythic Guide to Characters

Reaver

Staff
Greetings Scribes! I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone about The Mythic Guide to Characters by
Dr. Antonio del Drago. It's a book that's quite frankly one of the best resources I've found to help me create rich, three dimensional characters by delving into what makes them who they are and why they behave the way they do.

I purchased this book when it was first listed on Amazon many years ago and I've used it countless times and I can't thank the author enough for writing it.

The book is written in a reader friendly way that makes it a great tool for writers of all skill levels, from novice to expert.

If you're looking for an excellent resource to help you make your characters truly seem real, then I highly recommend that you hit the link above and check out the first few pages. If you like what you see (I bet you will) then please consider buying it.

Thank you all for being valued members of Mythic Scribes and for making the world a better place by giving it the gift of your words.