• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Reaver

Staff
Invisible Jet. You can see Wonder Woman when she's changing.

True, but you can also see her when she's dropping a deuce.

Answering Ireth:

Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon Jinn has the emotional range of a dead dewback.

Mara Jade or Leia?

Last edited:
Ooh, that's a tough one. I do like Mara Jade (at least, I liked her in the Thrawn trilogy), but, you know... Leia... gold bikini...

I'll go with Leia for old time's sake.

Shaken or stirred?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Invisible Jet. You can see Wonder Woman when she's changing.
If she didn't want guys to stare, she wouldn't have an invisible jet.

Master Splinter.

A) He takes the weeniest animal on the Chinese zodiac and makes it awesome.

B) George Lucas tainted his legacy. As a result, as soon as I saw the word Yoda on my screen, the first movie I thought of was Raising Arizona, the part where Nathan Arizona tells the cops what Nathan Jr. was wearing when he was kidnapped.
"I don't know - they were jammies! They had Yodas 'n' sh*t on 'em!"

Speaking of Lucas tainting his legacy--correction: legacies...

Star Wars III or Indiana Jones IV?

(On a sidenote, I want to share this true story. After finally facing the fact that Episode II was better than Episode I, but not so much better that III wasn't definitely going to suck, I told my brother and his roommate that "I will only see Star Wars III if I have a date for the movie." My brother's roommate said, "So in other words, you won't see it." In 2005, I met my wife, moved to Hong Kong, then Star Wars III came out in theaters, so I saw it. And it sucked. But I enjoyed it because the girl I was planning to propose to saw it with me.)

Reaver

Staff
Not a fair question since Man of Steel won't be in theaters until next year. Superman Returns sucked, so I vote 1978's Superman starring the legendary Christopher Reeve.

Dr. Doom or Magneto?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Badass Bookworm. The teachers are too predictable.

Dragons: Smart or Savage? (Be sure to check the link before answering.)

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
FRPG.

Cats: Stupid Fuzzballs or Evil Robots designed by aliens to carry their young and harness our love and affection to compensate for their own emotional shortcomings?

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Peppermint!! I have Peppermint tea for dinner every night, can't live without it =)

Harry Potter or The Worst Witch?