• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Sonya Blade because I love Mortal Kombat (I'm best with Sub-Zero, Reptile, and Ermac. My favorite ninjas)

Playstation or Xbox?

"RV's are for the weak and senior citizens." I laughed so hard at this

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
A chicken with it's head cut off because it doesn't know it's dead.

Also, sorry Chun-Li. You'd've had my vote if only I arrived on time.

More fighter chicks, but this question is not really about fighting...

Cammy White or Mai Shiranui?

Reaver

Staff
I'm going to answer with a picture:

[I
street_fighter_cammy.jpg
[/

Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel?

Reaver

Staff
Bird of Prey. Warp-speed capability and a cloaking device. The T.I.E. fighter is cool, but it's a short range vehicle.

Ford Prefect or Zaphod Beeblebrox?

Ravana

Istar
Ford. Zaphod's cool, but Ford's more my style. Sarcastic, sardonic, ironic, without being perpetually stoned.

Launch interstellar probes now, no matter how long they'd take to reach their destinations, or wait until better technology would allow them to get there faster?

Sparkie

Auror
Now. Who knows what funding will be available later? (Come to think of it, is there funding now? Oh snap!)

Cowgirl samurai or Ninja wizard?

That one actualy hurt my brain... Think I am going to have to go with Ninja wizard. Stealth and possible ranged attack.

Steve Austin -or- Craig Ferguson with Wolverine claws (but not his regeneration)

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Craig because he'll be in so much pain when the claws burst through his skin that the rage and adrenaline will make him Steve Austin's near equal, and the claws will more than make up for the rest of the difference.

Larry Bird or Marvin the Martian?

Reaver

Staff
Daffy. I'm pretty sure that Donald is a serial killer.

Jason and the Argonauts or Sinbad and his sailors?

Sparkie

Auror
Jason and the Argonauts. Like every Greek hero ever is on that boat at some point.

Salsa or chili con queso?

Mindfire

Istar
Dazzler, considering her powers are best described as "like Jubilee, but lamer."

The True First Lady of Comics: Wonder Woman or Sue Storm (the Invisible Woman)?

Reaver

Staff
That's a tough call, but because if her all-around bad-assness, I vote Wonder Woman.

Batwoman or Batgirl?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
The one that can knock on people's door and say "Avon calling." I guess they both can do that. Oh well.

Send a disruptive student to the principal's office or press a button which opens a trap door that drops a disruptive student into an alligator pit?

(Maybe I shouldn't reply to this thread at work.)

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Alligator pit. If I'm feeling lenient, a second button drops him a hunting knife to defend himself.

Miyazaki or Otomo?