• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Reaver

Staff
Miyazaki. Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle & Spirited Away are all masterpieces.

Kurosawa or Spielberg?

Sparkie

Auror
Kurosawa. Speilberg has made some of my favorite stuff, but Kurosawa made Seven Samurai. Plus, without Kurosawa there would be no Star Wars. (That's right, fanboys. I said it, and I'll say it again: George Lucas created a great movie by ripping off a master director's idea.)

Oil paint or watercolor?

Mindfire

Istar
Oohh... tough call. Couldn't that kind of be a false choice because one is (kinda sorta implied to be) the reincarnation of the other?

If I absolutely had to choose though, I'd say Martin. Matthias is legendary too, but without Martin, Matthias wouldn't have become a legend, and Redwall might never have existed.

The White Witch (from the movies) or Morgana Le Fey (from the Merlin TV show)?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
The Man in Black. Again, because of work. I wore a black suit with a charcoal grey shirt. I was totally the man in black today!

I'm out of my work clothes now, though, so I'll let Akira Kurosawa inspire me. Actually, Toshiro Mifune in Kurosawa films:

Kikuchiyo or Sanjuro?

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I've always liked him best as Kikuchiyo. Maybe because that's the first role I saw him in.

Chihiro or Kiki?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
His avatar.

If weapons of these metals were used against each other, which would win: Mithril or Adamantium?

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Big Sleep = Lauren Bacall = Win.

Lauren Bacall or Grace Kelly?

lauren_bacall_7.jpg

OR

th

Last edited: