• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

#1 or #2?
I hope that is not a potty question? If so :eek2:

If we are just talking favorite numbers... I like # 1 because well who really wants to be number 2?
Go big or go home!

Are you more a Mother's little ( insert gender here ) or a Father's little ( see previous brackets )?

I guess I would say I'm more attached to my Mother. I love both my parents but my Dad was away working a lot while I was younger so i guess I've just been with my Mom more.

Early Bird or Night Owl?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I could live with being blind. Being deaf-mute would be horrible. No more music or singing! :(

Would you rather lose your sense of taste or touch?

Sparkie

Auror
Dean Cain. Stop looking at me like that!

Strunk and White's The Elements of Style or Stephen King's On Writing?

Sheriff Woody

Troubadour
Dean Cain. Stop looking at me like that!

Strunk and White's The Elements of Style or Stephen King's On Writing?

Damn, that's tough. I'll have to go with On Writing because I'm more familiar with it, but they both get my strongest recommendation for books of their ilk, along with The Poetics by Aristotle.

Nook or Kindle? (I'm looking to get one or the other, so any opinions are welcome)

Last edited:

Mindfire

Istar
Damn, that's tough. I'll have to go with On Writing because I'm more familiar with it, but they both get my strongest recommendation for books of their ilk, along with The Poetics by Aristotle.

Nook or Kindle? (I'm looking to get one or the other, so any opinions are welcome)

Kindle.

80's Ninja Turtles or 2003 Ninja Turtles? (Or 2012 Ninja Turtles?)

Butterfly

Auror
Atlantic... If you get lost you'll eventually wash up somewhere, hopefully alive... and there's no man eating sharks.

Would you prefer to live on a mountain or in a valley?

Last edited: