• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Sheriff Woody

Troubadour
I actually like the Black Album, but nothing after. I do like Painkiller, and Priest has a number of good, solid albums. But Sad Wings of Destiny has always stood out to me. Maybe just because it was my introduction to them. I love that CD.

Maiden, though...heck, Killers may be the best metal album of the entire 1980s :)

I don't know if it's Killers, but it's most likely something by Maiden. ;)

Painkiller was my introduction to Priest, so maybe that's why it's my favorite. I like Sad Wings quite a lot, too, but I have to say...Mercyful Fate's cover of The Ripper may outshine the original.

Sparkie

Auror
I'll draw a few odd looks from some of you, but I'll take the movies on this one. The Two Towers in particular. I admit to having a few issues with Fellowship and Return of the King.

Betamax or LaserDisc?

Reaver

Staff
Betamax. With LaserDisc, the movies stop halfway through. So then you have to take it out, flip it over and then put it back in to watch the rest.

Which do you like more:

Sparkie's old avatar or his new one?

Last edited:

Sparkie

Auror
Yea, I know it's probably tasteless of me to answer this one, but I'm tryin' to keep death away from this thread.

New avatar. If you're a sports fan and want a good laugh, check out smokinjaycutler.com. It's worth it.

Cowboy hat or cowboy boots?

Reaver

Staff
Yea, I know it's probably tasteless of me to answer this one, but I'm tryin' to keep death away from this thread.

I admire your dedication Sparkie.

In response to the Vortex: Nicki Minaj. She's hot as hell.

Velociraptor or T-rex?

Mindfire

Istar
Spirits. They make more interesting characters. (Yeah, I don't drink. Underage. :p)

The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra?

Last Air Bender. I really didn't like LOK that much. I kind of felt that its main attraction was the fact that it was TLAB, just expanded on.

Planes or Ships? (not spaceships!)

Sparkie

Auror
Ships. Ahoy, matey!

Ok, this one is a long one so bear with me:

Looking up at the sky during the daytime and finding funny shapes in the clouds,

Or,

Looking up at the sky during the nighttime and finding contellations in the stars?