• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Thought it was time to say 'Hello'

atkogirl85

Dreamer
Hi everyone.
I have been a regular 'stalker' of this forum for a long time now (probably years) and finally figured it was time to sign up and say hello.
I have been workng on my fantasy novel for a few years now (on and off). Gradually, I have finally brought my ideas and outlines together enough to start drafting properly and I'm hoping to get more writing time from now on.
This forum has been awesome so far and has helped me out so many times when I have had questions so far. So I guess it will be a million times more helpfull being active here. Haha.
I think it will be really helpfull to meet others who share my interest, rather than flying solo with my inner critique. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you round, Laters. :wavespin:

atkogirl85

Dreamer
Surprisingly, no not really :oops:
I haven't really paid much attention to who said what, just what was said - if that makes sense.
I will be looking closer from now on though ;)

JCFarnham

Auror
If by years you mean 6-7 months ...

And by that I mean, thank goodness you're not lurking any more!

And by that I mean welcome! :) Enjoy your stay.

Reaver

Staff
Please accept my official welcome, atkogirl85! It's great to have you as an active member of our community!:)

Sorry this is so late, welcome to the space!
smile.png
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
~BL~

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Hello and welcome, talented lady of the shadows. Never lose your edge for spying; you'd be amazed how often that comes in handy.