• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Video game daydreaming

Jabrosky

Banned
I'd love to see one of my prehistoric African jungle girls become the heroine in some God of War-style action/adventure game. She'd be like a black female Turok, fighting dinosaurs and other monsters with her spear, throwing knives, and various other weapons. That could make the best game ever.

hots_towel

Minstrel
oh man. if you asked me this question when i was a Jr.Higher i would seriously talk your ear off.

first i remember talking to a kid about a pseudo-legend of zelda game that was "coming out" and i would basically tell him everything i wanted to see in a zelda game, but passed if off as "no man, nintendo's making it. i heard around." boy i wish i could go back and stop that. but hey, there was hardly any internet at the time to prove me wrong.

then there were my star wars battlefront days, where i would imagine putting in little things into the game that would make it better for me.

i think mostly thoughout my Jr.high days though, if you told me about mount and blade, ES:eek:blivion, or World of warcraft i would have flipped my lid