• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Well, hello.

Lizzie

I'm on three two different forums, was a moderator on one before it went caput, so I know how these things roll.

I'm Lizzie. I'm Seventeen. I'm a walking HP encyclopaedia and I am the number one Emma Watson stalker. GRRM is God and John Green is wonderful. I guess that sums me up.

I'm also writing an epic fantasy trilogy. My main protagonist is Audrey and she drives me absolutely nuts. Whiny bitch. :c

I also have swag decent literal understanding.

Oh, I'm also English.

Welcome fellow 17-year-old brit, to the Scribes, the place to be for all things fantasy writing. Feel free to look around and dive into the threads.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome aboard. Keep your seatbelt on until the captain has turned off the sign. Emergency exists are to the back, middle, and front. In case of emergencies, air masks will fall from above. Please secure it around your head before you assist others.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to the Scriptorium, fellow Brit. Enjoying the sunshine we've got at the moment? I've just been told that there will be an ice-cream van outside the office between 12 and 1 so I know what I'll be doing for lunch!

What's your epic trilogy about?

Lizzie

It's about two countries that have been at war for centuries. This one girl is an assassin with fellow others. It talks about their roles throughout this war. It's a lot more interesting than that, I assure you.