1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

What Are You Playing Now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Philip Overby, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Saigonnus

Saigonnus Auror

I recently got Stellaris; Console Edition recently, and I too am conquering all of the known universe as a xenophobic and militaristic race of humanoids... I thought I was screwed at the beginning, when my nearest competitor was literally 3 systems away; trapping on that side, but presently, I own perhaps 1/4 of the universe and haven't had my first war yet. :p

Dark Lord Thomas Pie likes this.
  2. Sims 4

3. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

I'm currently re-playing Assassin's Creed Origins because I'm trying to beat it on Nightmare Mode and still get all the gear, weapons, etc. I'm doing this mostly because I love all of the A.C. games. Well...Almost all of them.

4. Also, Dragon Age Inquisition

Reaver likes this.
  5. Orc Knight

Orc Knight Auror

As of this week, a great many:
    Rocket League
    Goat Simulator
    Power Rangers: Fight For The Grid

And as of last night, Star Wars: Squadrons. In which I give myself vertigo in awesome space fights and die a lot.

6. Elder Scrolls Online and Kingdom Of Loathing

CelestialGrace likes this.
  7. FifthView

FifthView Istar

Lots of World of Warcraft these days. I'd quit for about 8 or 9 years, but returned earlier this year. Lots of time put into it. I've been making multiple alts to level, which is something I did not do much before. I'm up to 10 alts at max level. I've accomplished some achievements I never thought I would, too.

8. CelestialGrace

CelestialGrace Minstrel

Been playing a bit of PoGo and Plants VS Zombies ... now I'm looking at Among Us.