1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

What Are You Playing Now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Philip Overby, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Black Cat

Black Cat Acolyte

I've been in a retrogaming mood, so I've been replaying Amulets & Armor. I dunno, I've never quite found a game that scratches the same itch except perhaps some Minecraft mods. It's quite a shame because "FPS/RPG with episodic adventures" seems like it would be a more common formula.

Or maybe it is and I just haven't heard because I mostly play old games anyway... :pompous:

2. Chessie2

Chessie2 Staff Article Team

I will look you up tonight when I log on! What race is your character? I'm in an Aldmeri rp guild and it's amazing. :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  3. Chessie2

Sorry for the double post but the same. I've been roleplaying in ESO and doing no writing. Lol. -_- I actually have an entire weekend of writing planned so...

4. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Main character is a Wood Elf Nightblade (EP)
    Also have a Dark Elf Sorceror (AD)
    an Orc Dragonknight (DC)
    and a Dark Elf Necro (DC)

those are level 50.

A Redguard Warden (AD) and an Argonian Templar (EP) at levels in the 30s.

Chessie2 likes this.
  5. Chessie2

I couldn't find you under that name. What is your @?

I also have a Wood Elf Nightblade! She uses archery + wands. Then there's my prized Altmer Dragon knight and the Breton Dark Brotherhood assassin. I roleplay the latter two because it's been hard finding other players who do Bosmer. Poor hated Bosmer, lol. My @ is DanHirschberg if you want to look for me. :)

6. Steerpike

My @ should be Steerpike7. I’ll double check it tonight, or else try to add you. I’m about to be out of town for four days but after that I’ll be back online as normal.

Chessie2 likes this.
  7. Steerpike

Looks like we are friends now :) Was heading out of town this morning—won’t be on for a few days.

8. Kathará

Kathará Acolyte

When I game it's on a PS4 and I usually play ESO or Ark right now.

Sheilawisz likes this.
  9. Asael Verity

Asael Verity Scribe

Right now I am playing World of Tanks: Tank Blitz, Final Fantasy War of the Lion, and Magic the Gathering(both online and cards).

Nighty_Knight likes this.
  10. Nighty_Knight

Nighty_Knight Scribe

FFT (War of the Lions) is one of my all time favorite games!

11. Asael Verity

Asael Verity Scribe

Yes it is quite fun! especially with all the class and side quest options.

12. I’m making some slow but sure progress in DOOM Eternal, and I’m having a blast. There’s something viscerally satisfying about chainsawing demons.

13. Saigonnus

Saigonnus Auror

Lately, I have been playing Fallout 4 (with all the DLC), Surviving Mars on my PS4 and Europa Universalis IV on the PC. That last is kind of new for me, and it has been tough to get the dynamics of the game down. :)

14. skip.knox

skip.knox toujours gai, archie Moderator

Playing Dragon Quest XI. It's deeply strange, in a variety of ways, including having as much game play post-credits as in the main game. But it's fun and it's relaxing, which is welcome after Borderlands!

Also playing a bit of Streets of Rage 4, mainly because my wife and played 2 and 3 endlessly, back in the day.

15. james435231

james435231 New Member

I am playing pokemon ash gray game online and This is my favourite game.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
  16. Gurkhal

Gurkhal Auror

Just played Vermintide 2 and finished the last Legendary map for the Legendary Challenge with Sienna, Fort Brachsenbrücke, with a fire sword specially designed to kill every single plague monk which showed its ugly face to me. And this time, I got the last laugh.

17. Nighty_Knight

Nighty_Knight Scribe

Final Fantasy 7 remake. I’m near the end now, very impressed with how good this is. Pacing is a little off and they added a bit of filler just to add playtime to it. I didn’t like the introduction of a certain character as early as they did, it lost a good amount of the mystery surrounding him. Overall, the good outweighs the bad by a large margin, I love how the characters turned out all even more likable than original, and others with small roles for more screen time and development.

18. Orc Knight

Orc Knight Archmage

I decided, slightly on a whim (well, pay day helped) and having watched Outside Xbox play it, to get SnowRunner. I have gotten next to nowhere since starting, but it has surprisingly pulled me in as much as an RPG usually does.

19. Kalshion

Kalshion Acolyte

At the moment I have two games up, the first being FFXIV (waiting for a bloody queue, ughs) and the other being Stellaris, where I am eradicating all life in the known universe! >:D