• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Tabitha Meadows

First of all, hello to all and I am excited to be here.

I enjoy reading and writing anything about vampires, demons, witches, and any kind of mythical creature. I love to read manga and webtoons, want to travel to experience the world to gain inspiration. I'm sure I sound weird or strange when I say I like to observe other people and to learn human emotion. Observing other people helps me gain a better understanding of my characters.

I see my characters in my story as real people sometimes so that I can get into character when I'm writing. I cannot seem to write anything unless I am in character and fully immersed in the story.

I want to one day be a published author of my own book series and perhaps more stories. For now, I just want to share my work and inspire other people. I am also a graphic designer on the side just learning and taking baby steps.

So, just by a show of hands, how many of you enjoy vampire stories? I know vampires are kind of overdone but I couldn't help myself and created one myself. Would love to share some of the chapters on here once I get to know this place.

(p.s. - I AM VERY BAD AT GRAMMAR!)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Tabitha Meadows
Good to have you here.
If you like people watching [and don't live in Paris], travel to Paris, find a nice cafe, buy a small strong coffee and watch the world go by...
I can't promise vampires, demons, witches, or mythical creatures but pretty much every form of human life will wander past. and if you want something spooky, try the Catacombs!
Leap on in and enjoy MS.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I read the first few Anne Rice books and enjoyed them, but that was a long time ago. Same with Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter. I read a few of Brian Lumley's stories as well, but they're quite heavily influenced by the Cthulhu mythos so I may be getting things mixed up there.

These days I prefer werewolves to vampires, and contemporary fantasy to more traditional kinds. I do enjoy a bit of peoplewatching though, as well as sitting in cafes and watching the world go by.

Tabitha Meadows

I'm glad I am not the only one who likes people-watching. I think it's my main method of learning how people interact or react in different situations. Even if I am working on some sort of fantasy novel, humans adapt to their own world and have a different view from one another. It's amazing how complicated people are but we can be very simple. I just like to have my characters as realistic as possible dealing with nonrealistic places or situations.