• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Young girl owning at football

Sparkie

Auror
That's one fast little chica.

I keep wondering if and when we'll see a female football player, whether at the college or pro levels. The NFL may be a stretch, but why not Division AA or the Arena League to start with? I know of at least one young woman who was a placekicker on some college team. She was kicked off the team when she alleged sexual harassment. Too bad, I say.

Last edited:

Mindfire

Istar
That's one fast little chica.

I keep wondering if and when we'll see a female football player, whether at the college or pro levels. The NFL may be a stretch, but why not Division AA or the Arena League to start with? I know of at least one young woman who was a placekicker on some college team. She was kicked off the team when she alleged sexual harassment. Too bad, I say.

It'll never happen. Unless they make a female league, and I'm not sure there are enough prospective players for that to happen.

MadMadys

Troubadour
She kick's some serious tail there.

That said, I have a feeling we'll never see a full integration of women in a sport like football because once you get to the pro levels (ie, the only levels people actually care about) they're just physically mismatched with some of these dudes. Now at certain skill positions, I think they may have a shot but as a lineman? I'm all for seeing some girls get out there but I'm not holding my breath either.