• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Any Pianists here? Need Help...

I want to buy a keyboard but I don't want to spend a lot of money. I also want one that is touch sensitive, meaning if I hit a note gently then the noe will be soft. I did a lot of looking around online and found this model, a Casio CTK 3200. It is selling for $129.00 but every store that sells it does not carry it in store so I can't test it out. Do you think this is a good keyboard? This is just for recreational use and I really am just going to use a grand piano sound. It needs to have decent sound although I have an amplifier I can plug it into.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Butterfly

Auror
Go to a shop that sells keyboards, tell them you want to try out a few before you commit buy and ask them if they would let you. Most reputable music shops will let you try the instruments before hand, then sit down and have a tinkle to see which you prefer.

Go to a shop that sells keyboards, tell them you want to try out a few before you commit buy and ask them if they would let you. Most reputable music shops will let you try the instruments before hand, then sit down and have a tinkle to see which you prefer.

I did go around to a few local stores but they so not carry that model. They said that they only sold it online.