• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Caption this...

Miles Lacey

Archmage
"I've laid waste to whole eco-systems, wiped out the livelihoods of thousands of farmers and made thousands of exotic species of birds extinct and this buffoon thinks he's an evil genius because he pulls me out of a hat by the ears? Bloody pathetic if you ask me."

pmmg

Myth Weaver
A beauty like this can only be contained with a top hat, or by a holy hand grenade, and how many baddies have one of those? No adventurer should be without one of these.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
iu

Wow, maybe he is a powerful wizard.
Yeah… well. Unless the bunny can poop gold, you still owe me for the tab.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
No need to skin the Rabbit in our all new one magic hat cooking system!
Yours for just six easy credit payments.

Subject to availability. Local edicts and laws may affect performance. Results are not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions apply. May not work in certain high-magic areas. Check with local Mage distributers for geographic suitability and compatibility.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Thats right. Just pull one if these suckers out and watch em multiply. Before you know it the whole enemy army will be swarmed with fluffy pillow bunnies. Also great for sieges…

pmmg

Myth Weaver
5deb16c4af9fbb1e63a7c33883cf2639.jpg

At water crossings, some knights were known to carry their land based craft to avoid wear and tear.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
After its success in getting past customs, this new 'trojan' brand of carry on luggage became very popular among greek travelers.

As is the way of nature, with no natural predators and an abundance of summer foods, the gnomes multiplied in their natural habitat and had all but stripped it bare as the cold season ahead loomed before them. Come spring we will again visit and see how many have made it through the winter. Truly, it was a sunset on the species in these north woods. Such is nature's way.

Miles Lacey

Archmage
"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the suburbs, we shall fight on the patios and verandas, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the gardens...."

pmmg

Myth Weaver
A valiant defense, but alas the last tower could not be upgraded fast enough to prevent the gnomes from overwhelming this peaceful forest.