• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!
Sudocrem%20Pot%20125g-600x600.jpg

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Well...i did not realize it was good for reattaching legs. That explains why all those pesky knights have a jar of the stuff. Just piles up in the cave.

Well...i did not realize it was good for reattaching legs. That explains why all those pesky knights have a jar of the stuff. Just piles up in the cave.
it’s a shame Chaucer and such did not mention it. The secret could have been out already.

Mr. M. L.

Troubadour
I used to take ibuprofen when I would get headaches about 2 times a week. Then I stopped taking it for personal reasons and decided to try to power through the pain. Low and behold I now rarely get headaches.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I used to take ibuprofen when I would get headaches about 2 times a week. Then I stopped taking it for personal reasons and decided to try to power through the pain. Low and behold I now rarely get headaches.
I rarely take paracetamols or ibuprofen, but yesterday night I got blind spots in my vision followed by the mother of all headaches. It has cleared up over night (only hurts when I stand up) and my vision is luckily back, but a serious migraine is nothing to tough out in my opinion. Only ever had one other before and that one knocked me out for almost a full day and night of sleep.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Or I could just have more caffeine until the headache goes away.

Ah well, headache or now. I'll still be winning this game.

Mr. M. L.

Troubadour
I rarely take paracetamols or ibuprofen, but yesterday night I got blind spots in my vision followed by the mother of all headaches. It has cleared up over night (only hurts when I stand up) and my vision is luckily back, but a serious migraine is nothing to tough out in my opinion. Only ever had one other before and that one knocked me out for almost a full day and night of sleep.
I agree that a serious migraine is not something to tough out. And I did not completely mean to discount painkillers in general. I just found it interesting that after I stopped taking ibuprofen my headaches greatly reduced. I am not a physician and I don't know why it would be the case, but I do find it interesting.

Reactions: Ban

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I am sure we are all wrong about something, for me, it is that Lt Wolf is playing the wrong game, for the rest, its that they could possibly be winning it.