• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

hello

Duncan

I'm Duncan. I write magical realism. It never hurts to be in league with others of your ilk, so here I am. I have completed the first novel of a series and am developing/ drafting the second. I have a publisher, a new, small e-print outfit. We have a kind of open relationship, unusual to the industry. I know them, so it makes a difference. At any rate, I liked what I saw here so i joined. Writers must stick together, as much as we revel in solitude, its still important to have friends who understand the particulars of writing.

I do this full time and I'm not opposed to lending a hand if the project interests me.
Wishing you all well,
Duncan

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Duncan. I look forward to seeing your contributions to discussions.

Welcome. I am still working on my first full length novel, as well as an active serial short story on Amazon. Not even at the finding publisher stage yet.

Sent from my Blade using Forum Runner

Llewellyn

Dreamer
Hi Duncan, I joined this site just yesterday. It's great that you already have an avenue to get your novel out.
I'm glad you're here and let us know how things progress!

fleamailman

Closed Account
"...welcome friend, if you will allow me to call you one..." went the goblin knowing that if they kept all the writertypes bunched together on one writer's forum, then the rest of forumland would just be able to continue undisturbed by those ungainly sudden flashes of literary genius that are all so upsetting to normal people elsewhere, adding "...no, here at least, one can indulge all those writer's failings of yours to one's fullest, and still know that no one will think you're actually insane because they will just suspect that you are only trying to express yourself as a writer would, yes, safety in numbers I suppose, almost normal if one didn't think about it..."

810.gif

Last edited: