• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey

Muqtada

Scribe
My absolutely, 100% real name is Muqtada. It's not just a name I use on the Internet. Oh wait...

Anyway, I've been writing forever but thanks to a couple years of Nanowrimo I'm ready to start buckling down and actually do something worthwhile with it. Be serious and write something that people would want to read. Part of enticing myself to do this is joining a community, and since my city isn't large enough to do that IRL, I've turned to the Internet!

Chilari

Staff
Welcome! The Mythic Scribes is a great community of writers. I hope you find what you're looking for here, and some things you didn't even think of looking for.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and salutations, One Hundred Percent Real Muqtada. My one hundred percent real name is impolite to mention in decent circles. Barring that, we're a cordial and friendly bunch here, as I'm sure you'll discover soon enough. Anything else you may discover is not addressed in this preamble, and Mythic Scribes Inc. is not accountable for any shock, dismay, incidental enlightenment, or social degeneration that may result from said discoveries.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to the Scriptorium, Muqtada! A very good name, indeed! I'm sure that you'll find everything you need when it comes to writing here! Enjoy!

Hey there Muqtada, and welcome to the Scriptorium. You and I are pretty much the same. Look around, make yourself at home, and if you have any questions or just want to talk, send me a message.