• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi (oh, its quite nice in here)

Hey everyone.

I'm Aidan, a fairly enthusiastic fan of fantasy.
I am in the UK and at that age where you feel if you don't make a contribution to the literary world now you never will (17). So here I am: 2 years into a rather crap fantasy draft. I thought it would be fun as well as helpful for me to drop in and learn what I can here (you know what its like, you say you're writing fantasy and everyone looks twice at you, so its great to be among you lot).

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Welcome! We've got talented people your age, and older guys like me, and older guys than me, and ladies, too, but they don't talk about their age. Or at least I sure as hell don't!

Aidan, Welcome to the space.
Being here for the time that I have been has helped me in so many ways, not only has my writing benefited but I feel that I have made some wonderful friends. I hope that you too will feel that way. :D

Check out the showcase, as well as the challenges and world building threads. All as I am sure you will find are extreamly helpful.
~BL~

Sparkie

Auror
With me, people only look twice if their eyes don't shoot out of their heads in horror when I use the words 'I,' 'write,' and 'fantasy' in the same sentence. But this place in webspace is cool. see ya round the forums!

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to MythicScribes! I look forward to seeing your contributions to this very cool site!