• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hiya

Sezmo

Dreamer
Hi all, I'm Sarah, 28 years old and have been a fan of fantasy for as long as I can remember. I love reading it and I keep trying to write it but somehow never get anything finished. I've decided that over the next few months I'm going to really get my head down and try to get something written despite everything that's going on here. I'm moving to Germany in June so need a bit of a break from reality while everything gets sorted out :D

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome Sarah!

I'm sure you'll find some motivation from our community. One of the main reasons that I launched this site was to help me to become more motivated to write. We've got a pretty great crew here, and they always offer new inspiration.

What's prompting you to move to Germany?

Sezmo

Dreamer
What's prompting you to move to Germany?
My husband's in the army and that's where we're being sent. Quite looking forward to it to be honest. No more being surrounded by barbed wire fences as we won't be living on base. No more being housebound and completely dependent on my hubby because I can't drive and there's no public transport. There's the language barrier of course but I'm attempting to learn German.

myrddin173

Maester
I think it would be awesome to live in Europe, there's just so much history there. I hope everything works out over there, and good luck learning German.

Dr.Dorkness

Minstrel
My husband's in the army and that's where we're being sent. Quite looking forward to it to be honest. No more being surrounded by barbed wire fences as we won't be living on base. No more being housebound and completely dependent on my hubby because I can't drive and there's no public transport. There's the language barrier of course but I'm attempting to learn German.

Hey, Sezmo.

I live near the german border so if you need any help with learning german I can probably give a few pointers.