• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hiya

Varasneba

Dreamer
I am what I would call a fantasy fantasy writer. I enjoy the genre, I have some fun ideas, but I have had a hard time really getting my feet wet in actually writing. I have had my eye on this sight and figure a good way to wiggle my toes in the water would be to come out from behind my lurking post and actually introduce myself.

Hi!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome Varasneba. I hope you enjoy your time here at the site.

Feel free to wiggle your toes all you want. The water is actually very nice at the moment.

Wait a moment...do you see something...?

bull-shark_769_600x450.jpg

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome Varasneba. Everyone is nice and polite around here. Well, there is this Devor guy, but if he gives you trouble contact another mod. We'll take him down.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Varasneba
I like the phrase "fantasy fantasy writer"; I think it applies to more of us that we'd care to admit.:p
Glad you de-cloaked.

Welcome Varasneba. Everyone is nice and polite around here. Well, there is this Devor guy, but if he gives you trouble contact another mod. We'll take him down.
Now I have this image of a Ninja/SWAT team sat in the back of an unmarked van waiting for the GO order...

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Varasneba, and Welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

I hope that you will enjoy to be part of our community. You can find many new friends among us, and it's the perfect place to get inspiration, ideas and advice from other Fantasy writers and Fantasy fans.

Getting started is always a difficult step, but I am sure that you have the potential to write your own Fantasy stories. I write a style of unrealistic Fantasy that features mysterious Magic and impossible worlds, but I also have a slightly more realistic series for a Young Adult audience. What is your favorite style of Fantasy?

You have a really nice avatar, what character is that? Looking forward to see you in the chat =)