• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

In Memoriam

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I just wanted to post something to mark the passing of my friend Stan. None here would have known him, but it seems right to share. He was an avid fan of fantasy, procurer of great scotch and cigars, and an all around great guy. He is pictured below at an SCA event. Stan is the one in the middle. He will be missed.
stanwood.jpg

Last edited:

Steerpike

Felis amatus
And practicing for an SCA event. He was a big guy - I wouldn't want to go up against him.

tW_l9A9dgiWFUKVPAjV97ljoa0ty4u1fdu8Z7ioilFA=w769-h577-no

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Steerpike, I am sorry for the loss of your dear friend Stan.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, he looked like a very nice person. I am sure that you enjoyed a great friendship, and that you shall keep loads of happy memories of your times together. I send you a virtual hug, and my thoughts are with all of Stan's family and friends.

Take care, Steer, we hope that you will feel better soon.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
It bites beyond words to lose a friend Steerpike. Losing someone is always rough, but it's awesome that you're remembering him this way. He sounds like a great guy.

I'll say a prayer for Stan and his family, hoping that everyone's grief remains healthy through this difficult time.

Ruby

Auror
Dear Steerpike, I'm really sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Please accept my sincere condolences.