• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introduction

Hi guys
I am Michael Kongo and I new in this forum. I have published my first online book since November 2013. My friends advise me to join this forum because it is the genre of my book. I love fantasy because it set us free in our thinking.
Hope that we will help each other, for those who wat to have a look on my book, the link is "www.amazon.com/Samalisa-Michael-Kongo/dp/1493124668 or books.google.co.za/books?isbn=1493124676"

let me tell you about this book. I have noticed that African people don't write fantasy a lot, therefore I started a series of "Samalisa"

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and Well Met Michael Kongo
This is a great place to lean and share [as well as waste time, tell tall tales and find out thing you never thought you needed to know...].
Congratulation on getting a book to market.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
welcome to the scribes. We're a friendly bunch and always happy to help. We have weeknight and weekend chats, games and challenges in the "challenges" section, and a load of research built up to aid you in novelling. Glad you decided to join our community and when you've made enough posts, you should put a link to your novel in the "self-promotion" sub-forum.

Jabrosky

Banned
The moment I saw your username, I was reminded of the Kingdom of Kongo even before I knew you came from Africa. Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Jabrosky

Banned
Hey Jabrosky
I am actually thinking about writing a story about the Kingdom of Kongo.
Most of my own stories have settings inspired by Africa too. In fact one project I'm mulling over has a character discover a hidden civilization in a vast jungle basin that vaguely resembles the Congo.

That is amazing, I think that the world need to know more about African and its own cilivisation. I am tired of seeing the suffering, wars and famine in Africa. I want to change it in my writting. Thank you again Jabrosky, you make me feel at home already.

It is nice to have you with us.

Do poke around all the parts of the site and get to know everyone.
It really is a great place to be. :)
Let us know if there is anything you need.

~BL~

Welcome to Mythic Scribes Michael, good to have you here and congratulations on your first publish. I'm very intrigued by African culture, so an African-based fantasy sounds great! I'd love to hear/see more about your work in the future, have fun here.