• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mythic Scribes Tavern

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I eye the tavern curiously... when did this get here? It's a place out of the cold at least. I step inside, pushing my hood back and shaking out my hair as I look around. It's pretty empty in here. I offer the dragon in the corner a smile. Nice wings.

SeverinR

Vala
Seems the tavern has been forgotten. I wonder if I dust and tap a keg, if people would return? Screw the dusting, I tap a keg and fill a mug and sit quietly in a chair facing the door and enjoy the stale beer smell. It's not like my clothes are that clean, a little dust would just add to the character of the cloth.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
The Schiff Herr is off to one side banging one side of a box and muttering. He's convinced the karaoke machine is broken.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
If someone sat down and started roleplaying in this tavern, we'd have a roleplay in a roleplay. If the subject of that roleplay also happens to be on roleplaying, I think we may just break the rules of reality.

If someone sat down and started roleplaying in this tavern, we'd have a roleplay in a roleplay. If the subject of that roleplay also happens to be on roleplaying, I think we may just break the rules of reality.

*spreads out dice and character sheets on the table before me*

SeverinR

Vala
Cool, a tavern...where's the dwarf tossing?
"Dwarf tossing is not allowed" Since the incident with the unicorn...It wasn't pretty.

Rules of reality are all made up and the points don't matter, btw whose line is it...Anyway?

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
But YOUR dice has 3 Sixes, 2 Fives and 1 One.
okay... I'm in!
What's the game. I've never played before but it looks like fun!

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
But YOUR dice has 3 Sixes, 2 Fives and 1 One.
okay... I'm in!
What's the game. I've never played before but it looks like fun!

It's called roll the two, in which you have to roll a two or else give Ban all of your money.

Continues to fail spot checks to find the bar. Ends up in the lounge watching ball games he has a hard time comprehending but handing money over for anyways.

SeverinR

Vala
Mythic tavern special:
Venison surprise-(It's be a surprise if the Mythic hunter finds any game to put in the special)
hot Meat/vegetable pies (what ever we can get our hands on)
Top shelf wine-who are we kidding, most of you couldn't afford vinegar.

Room rates:
private room; 3 crowns
semi private room:(2 occupants) 2 crowns
barracks: 12 occupants, 5 circlets
sleeping in bar: 3 circlets(if you still have anything left when you wake up.)

Bath services: trough out back-free
fresh bath-1 crown
second bath-5 circlets
used bath water-1 circlet

Management offers no entertainment services nor provides company for thy bed.
Wake up alerts: Rooster crows at sun up, get up or shut up.

Futhark

Inkling
The gnarled tree enters the tavern, greeting the staves cordially as it passes. It eyes the group drinking and casting dice at one table; it mutters about rule breakers to itself. Planting itself at the bar, it orders a root beer, and decides it’s not leaving until autumn.

SeverinR

Vala
*tries to sit coolly in a dark corner, Strider-fashion, but im struggling to persuade my wings to fit, as I am a dragon*
We are all dragons at heart,or grass fed meat for slaughter. Sometimes, no matter how you try, you will become a morsel for some bigger dragon.

The sword propped up by the doorway finally realizes that her previous weilder has abandoned her and gives a melodramatic sigh. Probably going to become rusty and crumble into dust after a day or two, she lamented.