• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mythic tavern?

SeverinR

Vala
Thought maybe people could offer a pic of what the Mythic tavern looks like.

Hey! no people tossing!

Here is one, corrections needed:
1.cats
2.The thinker should have a quill and scroll (yes even with the girls hanging on him. [Hey, we're the creators of our world, great looking people should be hanging on the writers.]

SeverinR

Vala
Teacup:
Its a wild enough party as it is, lets not get the teacups out too, it would be a free for all.

GeekDavid:
I think the artist didn't pan down low enough for halflings.

I fear for the person or persons that made the mug holder spill... (Reference City heat/Clint Eastwood)

SeverinR

Vala
I will admit a pic with women other then barflies and scantly dressed Amazon warriors would be nice, but finding a fantasy artist that draws women this way is hard to find.
Don't get me wrong, they are nice, just need professional women of other occupations would be better.

Sevundas

Scribe
Where's the halflings?

You know what we need in this picture?

24yy6n9.jpg

Who wants a skimpily clothed dancer when you can have roaring midgets duking it out on the table instead? :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
@CupofJoe
IT EVEN HAS TEA!
Well... A teapot. Personally I think that it is full of absinthe [and so is Alice by the look of her].
I don't think we at Mythic Scribes are half as rowdy and raucous as we like to think we are. Give us a nice quiet corner to drink and chat and we'll start putting the world to rights...

SeverinR

Vala
From Quills pics:
Lets see, there's cats, Don't know if there is gnomes or halflings or just some drunk guy trying to get up.

The outhouse looks questionable. Even worse if your drunk and trying to make it to the crapper, stagger just alittle and you will go down hard.
You got to be pretty thirsty to traverse the trail up to the tavern, but cuts out the riff raff and when you make it, your too tired to fight.