• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Only a little new

Trick

Auror
I have kind of a lot of posts for only being here eight days and I only just noticed this spot so, here goes.

Hello everyone, I'm Trick. Take what you will from the name. I'm currently working actively on two books, one on-Earth spiritual fantasy and one Dark/Semi-Urban/Semi-Steampunk/Semi-Science Fantasy (That one's hard to categorize) and working passively on several others including a ten volume epic started nearly ten years ago.

Anyway, I've enjoyed my time here so far and gotten great advice and seen lots of wonderful ideas. I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon even though this is really my first forum ever.

Thanks to all of you who have already communicated with me and to those who will in the future.

- Trick

Last edited:

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Trick
Welcome to MS
Well... You've made yourself at home.
You've met the dog and the cats...
The food is pretty good and I'm sure someone will start singing later on - drunk or not.
Glad you're finding the place useful.

Last edited:

Trick

Auror
Thank you, yes this forum is a great resource. Nothing's better than peers to keep your head clear and your writing hand steady. If it's me that starts singing (drunk only, no chance otherwise) please do everything possible to stop me :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Will do - but only after we've heard you sing a few verses of "She was only a half-orc barbarian"