• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random thoughts

Have been on anxiety meds for about a month.

Pros: Anxiety is greatly lessened. My coping skills actually work. I can avoid obsessing about things that bother me for hours and hours. My siblings claim i'm much less grumpy and far more likable. I want to enjoy life.

Cons: I'm sleepy all the time. I have bizarre dreams and wake up multiple times during the night. When I wake up i can't figure out if i'm still in a dream or not. My thoughts often feel slow and muddy. I'm so sleepy I can barely write. Going to bed early doesn't help.

So far, pros>cons. although a dosage adjustment may be in order

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Site looks great. Only issues I have with it is the chat. It used to show how many messages were unread in the page tab thingy, the chat history also is much more limited and I miss the old 'Wub-Wub' sound.

All in all minor things. Overall the site looks great and works well. The main forum page definitely had a big improvement and has a bunch of new features now.

Tom

Istar
Internet was down because of weather. Went to the library to send school emails on their wifi. Got home and the internet was back up like nothing happened. Ughhhhhhh, I hate technology...

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
I'm relieved that the site upgrade is finished. It was a massive effort, 4 months in the making.
Well it seems to have gone off with little trauma to us on the outside. So thank you to all involved.
Th new look will take a little getting used to, but that is ENTIRELY my problem:confused:
I fear change.....

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
Yeah, it's definitely taking some getting used to. Reminds me of walking into an entirely new grocery store when you're always used to shopping at a particular one and then you have to get used to shopping at another. It feels disorienting for a bit until you adjust.

Also, I'm heading down to the place I worked at for 2 days to give them back my uniform. Talk about a bad experience. My resume only has a few jobs on it because I've always worked at places for years and years (last job I had worked there for 7 years). After the first day at this new job, I knew it wasn't for me but convinced myself to give it a try for another day. Second day was even worse than the first. There were a lot of little things that amounted to a big NOPE. Mostly though, it was the fact that the staff was composed of assholes. Can't and won't be working there ever.

I have a $200 game and game system on my dresser; why do I have Pokemon Blue Rescue Team, a PS Vita and Persona 4 in my Amazon cart? If I did buy the latter, it would be my first Mature rated game...argh.

Tom

Istar
Whoo, feel like I fell off the planet for a while. It's been a hectic week, but this afternoon I hiked around and shot some pictures for my photography class. Gave me a chance to breathe again. Now, to work on the class presentation that's due Wednesday...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
After being away for a long time I have one thing to say to y'all:

65496173.jpg

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
med-us-maps.jpg

I saw this on another forum. How cool is this? I'm European and I didn't even think the mediterranean was as big as the US.