1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Random thoughts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SeverinR, May 14, 2013.

1. Chessie2

Chessie2 Staff Article Team

I've been playing with Japanese cooking and finding it simpler than I realized it could be. At first, it seemed so intimidating. I'm really enjoying the bento box lunches and I went ahead and ordered some seaweed wraps from Amazon to make wraps and sushi. Want to try the sandwiches next, eventually the curries. It's my new creative feat, lol.

2. I love cooking new stuff. I am on a huge smoking kick. Made a brisket for Easter. It was delightful.

Chessie2 likes this.
  3. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Vala

4. Ban

Ban Sir Laserface Article Team

Viva hollandia, netherlands won eurovision finally!

Ok back to fantasy I guess

Sheilawisz likes this.
  5. Futhark

Futhark Sage

What is it with archers and eyepatches in fantasy? Don’t people know about depth perception?

6. Orc Knight

Orc Knight Maester

Haven't really noticed that trend, actually.

7. Futhark

Futhark Sage

Oh, it was just a game my son was watching. There’s a bit of satire involved I think; the Skeletons keep ‘losing their head’, cause it’s not attached, all the archers wear eyepatches, stuff like that. It wasn’t a serious observation :) but I have a head cold and lots of work to do, so I’m procrastinating.

8. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Vala

The number of times I've nearly had my eye poked out by someone [absolutely not me:whistle:] not paying attention when using a bow... I'm not surprised. :)

9. Orc Knight

Orc Knight Maester

According to a kid, apparently I, as a common park worker can put people into 'Baseball Jail'. I have great powers for a non-sworn. And baseball jails.

Some context: I was locking up parks and told people still there that I was going to lock them in.

10. Futhark

Futhark Sage

^ Sounds like the government officials we have. It’s not what they’re legally allowed to do, but what they can get away with. So if they’ll let you lock them in, I say ‘Go for Gold’.

11. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Vala

Just read that Roky Erickson has died. About three years ago I had the chance to see him perform in London. But some family event [that doesn't seem so important in hindsight] meant I had to give away my ticket. And if you need to know why I'm so upset...
    Two Headed Dog