1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

RIP Sir Christopher Lee

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thedarknessrising, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Christopher Lee dies at the age of 93 | Film | The Guardian One of the greatest fantasy actors the world has ever known passed away on Sunday. He is best known for his roles as Dracula, Saruman in The hobbit and Lord of the Rings, and as Count Dooku in the prequel Star Wars trilogy. He will be dearly missed.

Fyle, Reaver, Gryphos and 1 other person like this.
  2. Reaver

Reaver Kwisatz Haderach Moderator

A great actor who defined several generations of film making. He will indeed be missed.

thedarknessrising likes this.
  3. Miskatonic

Miskatonic Auror

Must have had some sudden health issues as he looked to be in good shape when making public appearances in recent times.

R.I.P

4. Tom

Tom Istar

Goodbye, Christopher. You will be sorely missed. You made being a villain so damn stylish.

Ireth likes this.
  5. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

thedarknessrising and Ireth like this.
  6. BronzeOracle

BronzeOracle Sage

Farewell Christopher, time for a well earned rest! You played a fantastic Saruman with that voice and those eyes! :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  7. One of my favourite actors. His acting was always engaging and powerful, and he always played with a nuanced subtlety that some of his roles didn't always leave much room for. He never played a role as evil, he was too smart for that, he played it as dark.

8. Fyle

Fyle Inkling

Thanks for posting this. I was unaware!

RIP...

Liked him.

And wow, 93...