• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Tabletop RPG Alpha Testers

musycpyrate

Scribe
I feel like this would be a good post here. This is a great fantasy community and I feel like I need to offer our Alpha spots here first. I hope I get the chance to chat with on on Roll20.

Myself and a friend are in the midst of creating a new tabletop RPG system that we hope to one day publish. We are in the middle area where we need to start recruiting Alpha players to see what you, the general player/public, think. We are looking for open individuals who are not afraid to tell us what is on their mind! We really want some good constructive criticism. The first few sessions will be combat heavy then there should be some solid role playing within a few weeks. Anyone that does decide to grace us with their time will be compensated in some small way. There is some opportunities for like minded/ambitious individuals to join our creative team, along with artists and writers. These Alpha tests will be in the afternoon EST time zone. The day and time will be dependent on our testers availability.

All our testers will have a special thanks in our finished product.

The Alpha will take place on Roll20.net The link below will take you to the campaign page. Feel free to make post or ask questions on the Roll20 page.

https://app.roll20.net/join/757431/zA_y0A

Thanks!

-Nate

musycpyrate

Scribe
Unfortunately, I don't know how Roll20 works on mobile. I do know that if you have a PC it is free to set up an account and play. It's preferable on PC due to the various voice programs we could use as well. Though mic is not necessary but, it definitely helps. Hope that helps in some small way.

musycpyrate

Scribe
Oh, before I forget, Philster could you put your availability on Roll20 under Scheduling. Thanks!