• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

There might be a story in here somewhere.....?

Tanihatu

Scribe
Hello to all

Really glad i stumbled across this website already as there is lots of helpful information to be had! I just need to get up to 5 posts now so some of you can tell me where my writing is going wrong! ;)

Newbie to writing but love fantasy and science fiction. I always have plenty of ideas but forming a story arc is the difficulty for me. Look forward to picking all your brains!

:) T

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Very welcome to Mythic Scribes Tanihatu.

Writing can be tricky work, but getting some feedback on what you've done so far will almost certainly help a lot - I know it did for me.
It can be daunting too, posting your work for others to comment upon, but it's a good learning experience even just that. I'll keep an eye on the Showcase forum to see when something appears there.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
We meet again Tanihatu!
[Twirls moustache in a sinister manner]

See - I wasn't kidding about the cats around here....

teacup

Auror
Welcome, Tanihatu. I hope you have a great time here, and when you have a piece of writing ready, you should post it on the showcase as Svrt said. It is incredibly helpful.

Tanihatu

Scribe
Thanks everyone! I must say that the quick response of members on here is impressive. I need to remember to log on more often as this feels like a really good community.

Joe - the cats thing is making me feel at home already! :)

Sam Evren

Troubadour
Welcome Tanihatu! As an extremely new person here myself, I can tell you that the folks here are quite friendly, their greetings and conversations warm and welcoming!

Also, the cookies are great, the cider is amazing, the cats adorable... and the dice games potentially the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

TrustMeImRudy

Troubadour
We make sure to use seven dice so it always adds up to 42.

And welcome! Definitely a fine community here for you to drown in :D

AlinaKitti

Dreamer
Welcome to mythic scribes. I am new as well, so I probably can't help you with much. I hope you enjoy your stay here.