• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Reaver

Staff
Ooh. Toughie. I'll go with banana peel strategically placed near an open manhole. You can take out an entire platoon of orcs with that setup.

Strongly worded letter or fish boomerang?

Steerpike

Felis amatus
The letter, if it's this one:

Monty Python or The Young Ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I would have picked cello, too, because of The Who's "A Quick One." It was the bands early days. They couldn't afford a cello section so they sang, "cello, cello, cello, cello / cello, cello, cello, cello / cello, cello, cello, cello / cello, cello, cello, cello..."

I only say that because I have no reason for picking Deadpool.

XTC or Adam Ant?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Baldhart, because she's awesome and I don't want to vote for my own guy just because he's mine. XD

Rydh or Matthew?

Reaver

Staff
Looney Toons...

Hold on. I'm answering the Cthulhu / Davy Jones one because A) it didn't get answered and B) I have no idea who Rydh or Matthew are. My answer is Davy Jones because The Monkees are awesome! They were a huge influence on The Beatles.

Wile E. Coyote or Ralph Wolf?

Wile_Ralph.jpeg

(If you're color-blind then please disregard this question.)​

Last edited:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
I won't vote for the character, but for my artwork for the character. I think my artwork for Matthew charging is the best one. Hopefully I'll still think so after coloring.

AAA or XXX?

AAA purely because it's also the name of one of my favorite songs by Strapping Young Lad.

Death by Pigeons or Death by Drinking small quantities of poison?

(and no death by stereo is not an option :p)

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Death by Stereo because life's the same as living in stereo. Well, life's the same, except for my shoes.

Cars or They Might Be Giants?

(BONUS: What does one have to do with the other?)