• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Scribble

Archmage
New Doctor Who: I've already seen all the old ones, I like new stuff!

Re: Future. I can learn about the past by reading. -> Only since written history, and only from the reverse perspective of the victors... ;)

Superior elemental power: Fire or Water?

GeekDavid

Auror
Fire. Your town water department isn't set up primarily to save people and houses from water. :p

Would you rather be a policeman or a fireman? (or -woman for those of the feminine persuasion)

Scribble

Archmage
Fireman. While I have a deep sense of justice, there is a melding of simplicity of purpose and action in being a fireman. A policeman's work is fraught with complexities, and tough moral pills to swallow.

Random mutation: Would you rather have wings or gills?

GeekDavid

Auror
Wings.

Would you rather have super-strength or super-speed?

(On policemen/firemen... I've had firemen tell me that very few people are happy to have the police arrive at their home, but they're almost always glad that the firemen are there, even if they're called for a bad situation.)

Addison

Auror
Super-speed, get a lot more done in a lot less time. :)

If you were given the chance to have a magic power would you rather have powers of: transfiguration or enchantment?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Mutants. I want an awesome power not funny skin and a personality cap.

Green Eggs and Ham, or How the Grinch Stole Christmas?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Surf & Turf isn't an option? I'll go with steak, but I do enjoy my grilled shrimp.

Beavis & Butthead, or Ren & Stimpy?

GeekDavid

Auror
Depends. If I need to be there in a hurry, plane. Otherwise, train. Bus only if there's no other option.

Laptop or desktop?