• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
After consulting an image search (all clean images and no weird ones, for the record) the verdict goes to Teela.

The power of Gray Skull or the power of apples?

Reaver

Staff
The power of apples because the Power of Gray Skull turns ambiguously gay princes named Adam into homoerotic superheroes named He-Man.

Worst roadkill:

Dead cow or dead horse?

Sparkie

Auror
Cadell. Tough choice here, since Matthew better fits my personal concept of a 'Knight.' I picture him on horseback, charging with his spear. But Cadell has an interesting backstory that's been fairly well laid out so far. So, again, Cadell.

Sharpie or highlighter?

Not really sure I understand your question but I'll say Ankari why not?

Immortality (by whatever way you wish to define it) or the power to do literally whatever you wanted for a single day but then die. And I'm talking full out God mode do whatever you want except you have to die within twenty four hours no exceptions.

Phietadix

Auror
Not really sure I understand your question but I'll say Ankari why not?

Immortality (by whatever way you wish to define it) or the power to do literally whatever you wanted for a single day but then die. And I'm talking full out God mode do whatever you want except you have to die within twenty four hours no exceptions.

To answer your question Immortality.
My question preveious was: in the Dragons Egg RPG who's post are more intresting Baldhart (Legendary Sidekick's Character) or Ankari (Ankari's Character). And now the next question.

Paul or Apollos?

Reaver

Staff
Harper Lee. Even though she only wrote one book, it's an amazing one.

Tomax or Xamot?

Five points to whoever thinks these two were a genius marketing ploy by Hasbro.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
To max. It's more 80s, as in "Grody to the max!"

I think so. 5 pts. please.

Fun fact: my dad was a major supplier for the evil forces of Cobra. I'm not kidding. Hasbro made G.I. Joe in-house but outsourced Cobra. That black helicopter—the Cobra F.A.N.G.—was the first product manufactured by Apple Pattern Co.

Grody to the max
or gag me with a spoon?

Last edited:

Sparkie

Auror
Gag me with a spoon. I always liked the way it sounded, if not the mental picture.

Master and Commander or Pirates of the Caribbean?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Mac. If not for the snow storm keeping me home, this answer would have easily gone the other way.

McIn​tosh or Courtland?

BONUS QUESTION: Did you choose the apple that's better for eating, or the one that's better for making pie?

Reaver

Staff
I think so. 5 pts. please.

Fun fact: my dad was a major supplier for the evil forces of Cobra. I'm not kidding. Hasbro made G.I. Joe in-house but outsourced Cobra. That black helicopter—the Cobra F.A.N.G.—was the first product manufactured by Apple Pattern Co.

Five points awarded and mad street cred for having the coolest dad ever!

To answer the question:

McIntosh. Answer to the BONUS QUESTION: The McIntosh is great for both.

Shogun Warriors or Voltron?

Phietadix

Auror
Shogun Warriors

This or That or Kill This Thread?
Bonus Question: Would it good to ask real theological questions in This or That or would that be a bad idea?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
[doing the mod thing] Yeah... theological discussions don't work out too well here. There's a why-Black-Dragon-asked-me-to-be-a-mod story that goes with it, but let's just trust Mindfire's answer to the bonus question and leave it at that.

[answering the question] Destruction. I like things breaking, but no one has to die for that to happen. The Kool-Aid Man walking through a brick wall is good, clean, fun destruction.

[asking one] Whose voice do you read "OHH YEAAAHHHH" in: The Kool-Aid Man's or Macho Man Randy Savage's?