• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Want to join a group

JasonMD

Hi everyone, I want to know if there are any writing groups I could join to talk about their writing skills, and stories or just work to help each other share their stories.

In all honesty, I want to find people to talk to about the things that people are passionate about which is Fantasy. I want to express my ideas to people and have their thoughts about it, and I would do the same by sharing my thoughts about their ideas. Overall having fun.

So if there is any Fantasy writing group out there that wants another person to join or anyone in general who wants to find a writing partner then I'm your guy. :)

pmmg

Myth Weaver
By online group, do you mean a smaller group?

The term is ambiguous.

We are an online group with a passion for writing and fantasy. You are free to talk about all those things.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Keep looking. There are many communities around, but it takes time--time not only to find the places, but then you have to invest time *staying* in those communities, participating in them, before you can properly judge whether you and the community are a right fit. You'll also find, if you keep at it (and this can take years) that you grow and change, and the communities change, and you leave some and join others.

At least, that's been my experience.

As for Scribes, just hang around, participate, and see what you think. But also keep looking elsewhere.

Hi everyone, I want to know if there are any writing groups I could join to talk about their writing skills, and stories or just work to help each other share their stories.

In all honesty, I want to find people to talk to about the things that people are passionate about which is Fantasy. I want to express my ideas to people and have their thoughts about it, and I would do the same by sharing my thoughts about their ideas. Overall having fun.

So if there is any Fantasy writing group out there that wants another person to join or anyone in general who wants to find a writing partner then I'm your guy. :)
I can write with you if you want.

You can also find writing groups or writing sprints on Youtube, where a group of people hang out in a live-chat and all just write on their own thing. It can be lots of fun.

What are you looking for exactly?