What is your work space like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lisselle, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Malik

Malik Scribal Lord

Seeing your space inspired me to make serious plans for mine, frankly.

I keep telling myself I'm going to add more stuff to it, but when I sit down behind this desk, I realize how soothing I find blank walls. I'm getting a rug this weekend, and other than a 21" monitor that's coming today, I think that's going to be it. Eventually I'm going to hang a fancier door and triple-pane the windows. i'll get my wife to take some photos with a decent camera this weekend.

Russ likes this.
  2. Ban

Ban Staff Article Team

Fancy. Just needs a booze cabinet, a bear rug, a fridge, a couch and some miscellaneous wall decorations and you've made my dream office.

Malik likes this.
  3. A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan Staff Article Team

Just found this and it reminded me of the thread I started way back when. I've moved my office since then.

This is my desk, looking like a tornado hit it, as always. I have Skype up on one side so I can communicate with our co-author in Texas.

This is my wife's desk, notably much neater than mine. She handles all our marketing and public appearances, and usually stuff like this as you can see by my inability to get the picture upright. >.< Note the sexy gaming computer on her desk. I have such grabby hands! lol

4. Ban

Ban Staff Article Team

Before you upload the image simple right click it and click on 'turn right', or something like that. On my french system it is 'faire pivoter à droite'.

(and you can also upload images directly to a thread by clicking on upload file :) )

A. E. Lowan likes this.
  5. A. E. Lowan

Thank you so much! I'll give that a try next time. :)

Ban likes this.
  6. raygungoth

raygungoth Acolyte

Random stacks of paper, dice, candy wrappers, wacom, lots of coins, wood-burning kit, 900 cc plastic cup from the hospital.

7. A. E. Lowan

Thought you were describing my desk for a second, there. ;)